May 27, 2021 BY SARAOGI
Many women in Mumbai have endometriosis.
Are you one of them too?
If yes, I am sure you would have doubts regarding your pregnancy and whether you would get pregnant with Endometriosis.
Don't worry! You can get pregnant with endometriosis. There are different treatments available in Mumbai that can help you get pregnant even if you have endometriosis.
This article discusses what endometriosis is and how does it affect pregnancy. This article also talks about the treatment options available in Mumbai that help one get pregnant even though they have endometriosis.
What is endometriosis?
Your uterus's lining is called the endometrium. This tissue causes menstruation, including when it sheds off and causes bleeding.
Endometriosis causes this tissue to develop in different places like the intestines and ovaries. This causes bleeding in those places, just like the bleeding that happens in the uterus. But the problem is that the blood does not have any place to go, leading to scar tissue formation.
What are the symptoms of endometriosis?
Pain, including intense cramping and pelvic pain, are the common symptoms of Endometriosis. Infertility can also be a symptom of endometriosis. If you have endometriosis that is causing problems in your pregnancy, kindly visit an IVF centre in Mumbai to get the proper treatment.
How does Endometriosis cause problems in pregnancy?
If you get endometriosis in your fallopian tube lining, the tissue may not let the egg travel to the uterus. Endometriosis may damage the sperm and eggs. It causes higher levels of inflammation in your body and damages the eggs and sperm, thus posing difficulties in pregnancy.
But there is good news! The good news is that even with endometriosis, you can get good news! Yes, even with endometriosis, it is possible to get pregnant.
There are different treatments available in Mumbai that help you to get pregnant even if you have endometriosis. Let us look at some of the treatments available that make it possible for a woman to fulfill her dream of becoming a mother and experiencing the joy of becoming a mother.
Some of the treatments include:
- Freezing your eggs: Endometriosis can endanger your ovarian reserve. So, freezing your eggs now if you wish to get pregnant later is advised by specialists in Mumbai.
- Superovulation and intrauterine insemination (SO-IUI): SO-IUI is appropriate if your fallopian tubes have mild endometriosis, and your spouse has good sperm. In such cases, your doctor in Mumbai will prescribe medicines to improve your fertility. These medicines help create a few mature eggs.
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF): In IVF, fertilization of eggs occurs in a laboratory, and then the fertilized eggs are placed in the uterus. IVF is a boon for women facing fertility issues. Women with fertility issues caused due to endometriosis can fulfill their dream of having a child and get pregnant with the help of IVF treatment.
Along with the treatments, it is essential to maintain a healthy lifestyle to increase the chances of pregnancy. Some of the ways through which you can adopt a healthy lifestyle include:
- By maintaining proper weight
- Eating a balanced diet that includes essential vitamins and nutrients
- Exercising regularly
So, with proper treatment from an IVF specialist in Mumbai and following a healthy lifestyle, you can become pregnant even with endometriosis. Remember, endometriosis cannot stop you from achieving parenthood. It cannot stop you from conceiving a baby. It cannot stop you from the joy received in becoming a mother. It cannot stop you from living the most joyful moment of your life-the birth of your child.
With treatment options now available, endometriosis is no longer an obstacle to pregnancy. By receiving treatment from an IVF specialist in Mumbai, you can now win the battle against endometriosis and get the most precious reward for your victory. The reward is none other than having a child of your own.
In this article, we learned about Endometriosis and its symptoms. We also learned how Endometriosis affects pregnancy and causes fertility problems. But with proper treatment and by following a healthy lifestyle, one can get pregnant even with Endometriosis. Thanks to the different treatment options available like IVF, it is possible to get pregnant even with endometriosis. The various treatment options have now made it possible to turn your dream of having a child into a reality.
Endometriosis cannot stop you from achieving your dream of having a child of your own. It cannot stop you from achieving your dream of becoming a mother and living the joyful phase of parenthood. With different treatment options now available in Mumbai, you can now fulfill your dream of getting pregnant and having a child. Due to the various treatment options now available, your dream will no longer remain a dream but soon become a reality! So, what are you waiting for? It is time to make your dream a reality by consulting an IVF doctor in Mumbai.
- Repeated IVF Failures: What Steps can you take?
- How does PCOS affect your fertility?
- When should you consider egg freezing?
- How to Choose an Egg Donor for IVF?
- When Should You Consider IMSI?
- IVF Treatment in Mumbai
- IUI Treatment in Mumbai
- IMSI Treatment in Mumbai
- ICSI Treatment in Mumbai
- Frozen Embryo Transfer Treatment in Mumbai
- Surrogacy in Mumbai
- Donor Egg Treatment in Mumbai
- Donor Sperm Procedure in Mumbai